Virtual Drop-In $13
Virtual 5 Pack $65 (saves time)
Virtual Meditation Classes $10
10 Class Card (4 month expiration) $180
10 Class Card Senior (Auto Renew) $140
Unlimited Monthly (Auto Renew) $160
Magic Eight Monthly (Auto Renew) $110
Auto Renew = 2 month minimum and renews on the same date every month for 12 months
How do I sign up and view the live online classes?
There are just a few simple steps. Having trouble? Email us
We are new to this and appreciate your patience as we learn! There are bound to be glitches — we will try to fix them as quickly as possible!
1. Login to your NY LOVES YOGA online account on Mindbody. 1) Make sure your email address is current. 2) Click on MY INFO and make sure all the boxes concerning receiving emails and notifications are checked. This is crucial: Your link for access to our Live online classes will come through email notifications.
2. Download the Zoom app for desktop or mobile using the same email address as mindbody and give ZOOM a trial run before your first class. For the best experience, you’ll want to join us from a device with a video camera and microphone. This way, we can both see and hear you.
3. Sign in for class on our website/MindBody app. Please Note: Class closes 30 mins before start time. No sign up after.
4. An email with a link for entry into our live online class will be sent to you 15-20 minutes prior to class. Didn't get the link? Check your spam folder!
5. Click the link to be transported to your virtual class! Try to arrive 5-10 min early.
READ OUR FAQ's Here
Can I test my zoom set up before taking a class?
After you sign up for your zoom account, you can join a test meeting by clicking here to make sure your audio and video is working. We can’t provide a lot of technical assistance during classes, so testing the set up before your first class is critical.
Will I be seen in my house as I am practicing?
That’s up to you! You have the option of being seen — or not! Once you click to join the classroom, choose with or without video. If you choose "with", the teacher and other attendees will see you.
Can I change the view so I am only seeing the teacher?
“Speaker” view allows you to follow the teacher, while the “Gallery” view will show other students in the class. Since a lot of us know each other, it can be nice to connect in the Gallery view!
Can I ask questions during the practice or chat with my buddies?
When you enter the virtual classroom, your microphone will be muted. This reduces audio feedback for all attendees. You can "chat" with your yoga buddies before class through the chat function. Some teachers may pause to ask if anyone has questions, at which time you can unmute your mic and talk directly to your teacher.
What should I do if my internet connection isn’t working well?
If your internet connection slows down during class, try turning your video camera off and keep the audio on. This helps decrease the load on your wifi connection.
What is the best browser to use for virtual classes?
Zoom works best when using the Chrome web browser if you are using your laptop and not the desktop app.
What happens if my class feed suddenly stops?
It’s rare that this happens, but if it does, stay in the virtual classroom and the feed should resume once the problem is navigated by our host.
Can you help me with technical issues?
We will help as much as we can, but we are not technicians. Be sure to play with your free Zoom account before your first class to get used to the format. We won’t be able to stop class to help you if you are having trouble. If you have had a difficult experience with your virtual class, please email us to let us know.
How do I pay for my online classes?
Use your memberships, class packs or drop ins.
Virtual Yoga Drop-in for $13
Virtual Yoga 5 Pack for $65 (saves time)
Virtual Guided Sound Meditation $10
Need to purchase classes? Go here.
How can I help NY Loves Yoga survive this challenging period?
If at all possible, please consider sustaining your memberships and class card options during this time. We still have a brick a mortar business awaiting our return.